Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Night at Michelangelo's

Peeps! It is a Friday, guess many people are coming back to their hometown as the next day is a public holiday > Labour Day.

Let's talk about what I had did for a Friday night at Ipoh Garden East. Well, had a very very late dinner as I have something to busy earlier. Fetched my dearie Mimi to dinner with me, but before dinner, we went to Jusco grab a HADA LABO from Guardian as my skin is having severe skin peel and rashes. Heard that this MOISTURIZING LOTION is a top product in Japan with 1 sold in every 4 second in Japan!!

By the time we wanna have our dinner, it was already 10pm...drove around Ipoh Garden East searching for food and most of the restaurant were closed. ~Sad~
Plus, it is a Friday night, no parking as that area is a place where most young people hang out.
Thus, drove over Bandar Baru Medan and took our dinner at Michelangelo's. The staff in this restaurant was so friendly enough that they allow us to be their last customer although they are about to close the kitchen.

Oh ya, a short intro for this restaurant. Well, it is a Italian Restaurant serving hot, fresh pizza made from the wood-fire in their own firebrick oven. Find out more about Michelangelo's at http://www.j2kfm.com/michelangelos-pizzeria-ipoh/ , http://www.j2kfm.com/preview-michelangelos-pizzeria-ipoh/ .

The waiter introduce me their famous pizza> The Hog, it is a combination of sausages, cheese, hams, bacon and other ingredients. The waiter told me that we can have 2 flavor in one pizza, thus i selected The Hog and Diavolo (Beef Pepperoni with cheese). From the menu, the beverages served is so limited, so I ordered a Latte Macchiato and a Coke for Mimi. Notice their little blackboard introducing their weekly specialty>Lemon Cream Cheese. Can't resist but wanted a cheese cake so much!! So, I add on a dessert for our meal.

Tadaa, here comes our pizza!! Frankly, the pizza served in this restaurant is so nice. It is worth paying for such pizza with imported ingredients. The pizza was topped with alot of ingredients and cheese, unlike local pizza chain, pastry was thick and less ingredient. Well, one word to describe the pizza of Michelangelo's > Totally delicious!!! You must have a try!!

One more thing, desserts!!! When the dessert served, I get shocked as I thought it suppose to be a slice of cake but why a cup of creamy thingy?? I wonder...but I did not care too much and have a spoon into my mouth. Oh my gosh!!!!! Am gonna scream with this in my mouth!! It is a 100% Cream Cheese melting into your mouth with a light lemon taste, it is so damn delicious!!! I swear this is the first time ever in my life, I am so delighted and laugh non-stop when eating my dessert.
Salivalicious dessert!!! > Lemon Cream Cheese

Later on, the boss of the restaurant came back to help in closing the shop. He approached to each table's customer with a friendly smile and greeted them. He greeted me as well and asked if the food was okay. When he saw I am having my dessert, he asked for an opinion. I told him this is the best dessert I've ever had in my life, it is definitely a good one. He told me that he did not make it turn out to be a cake but a custard. Pure white custard of cream cheese? Guess what, he told me his secret recipe of how he make the dessert, whipped sour cream with cream cheese, add on with some lemon juice. It is a very simple steps but it taste so good!! Guys, u all must try this out!!!


Ambience: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Food: 10/10

Address: 40, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B, Medan Ipoh Bistari, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Contact: 05-5499099

No comments: