Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Day in Ipoh

It is my last day in Ipoh...going to KL tmr to start my 4mths KL life!! Happy, sad? LOL..
Gonna miss all my family members, friends and doggies alot alot!!!
Glad that during this short break, able to gather with couple of old schmates...
Alt this sem break is kinda short and doesn't seems like enough time for me to do all the things but im glad that u guys are with me when i need you guys.
I spent my last nite in Ipoh with my best best girl friends ycha-ing at Greentown, chit-chat awhile...my nite with QiQi, Pek Lee, Jameson & Dickson.

Leaving tomorrow noon, leave Ipoh and Kampar for 5mths plus..Start following sem on June..sad! I dun wan go bck Kampar..i js want to bck Ipoh..will miss grands alot..miss my doggies..my room..my friends..my everything...
Hope everything will be fine and goes smooth for my internship and life in KL. Looking forward to get to know more friends...and sum1's promise..XD

KL life again...hardly imagine walking to colleague's condo everyday...really slim lo...
Take bus and change here n there...ma farn!
Go shopping malls pun ma farn! ... sigh....
Kinda excited waiting for next Monday...wondering how will it be working in a newspaper publisher company...

ps: Miss all my frens!!! Muax..love u all!!

No comments: