Saturday, November 7, 2009

Working Day 1

Neslo, Tarik, Ipoh White Coffee...NESCAFE...
Sound familiar? yea, it's Nescafe's new product..."NESCAFE MENU"
All about Malaysia thing...work as promoter for two days at Jusco, wrong location aka bad feng shui! Located at the supermarket entrance where people are done with their shoppings and ready to go home...wth! Can't attract customer at all...but all goes to RICOLA...sigh! end up we also keep eating sweets given by them...
The Nescafe roadshow will be ending tomorrow...hurry up!! Purchase any 2 packs of your favorite Nescafe Menu, entitle for a free tumbler!! RM12.90 per pack only with 15 sachets inside.

Kinda boring working day i had...this is the most flexible and most free job i ever had...so free until i dunno what should i do. I am not giving sampling..but just play games and hired 2 of us to conduct the so-called Seremban Batu Fever..sigh! Hardly pass the day, but pass it easily too..cuz got u sms with me and keep chatting with colleagues...lucky didn't kena from those manager...

Today had 2 break time but eating alone..feeling kinda weird cuz long time din work and eat alone...no friend accompany me..T.T
Noon break went to shop around with 2 breads..not even find a place to sit and rest my leg but go shop around...To ease the weird feeling of walking alone, i consulted CLINIQUE's consultant about my skin problem and so on...to spend the time...
Evening break suppose to have dinner with Saki..but can't make it..It's ok la..din blame u k?
Damn hungry...thinking what should i eat...Kenny Roger's was just near my booth..Think damn long before making decision..

MEMOIR

At last, walked into KR...had a quarter meal..i knew i will not be able to finish it..and i really can't finish it at the end...While having my meal, it makes me recall back something precious. It is the first time u celebrated my birthday with me..and also for the last time ady..Eat for quite long..and i kept thinking the time i surprised by a slice of Oreo Cheese u bought fr Secret Recipe to early celebrate my bday...i was so touched that time, but it will just become a memoir..it will not happen again..so miss the time we spent together! My mind keep reflecting the moment we had in KR..and it was your fav restaurant, i was not able to fin a quarter meal and we shared one. How much i wish there is a TIME MACHINE...as a friend told me before..if it really exist..but in my dream! ~My 1st and last birthday celebration from u~

Back to work again after break...waiting anxiously for 10pm to go home..leg damn tired and sour...need massage..sigh! There will be no one help me massage...*dreaming*
Was abit upset when i heard or knew something..but i knw i dun have the right to comment anything..so i kept it in my heart...
Waited dad to fetch me and acc him for late dinner before go home...
Sigh! hurted my toe when wearing shoes to work..back home take off plaster, blood again..

p/s: Santa, i wished for a TIME MACHINE

No comments: