Saturday, November 7, 2009

Untitled Nov #1

What i am hoping for? What i am waiting for? What i am expecting? I know it is stupid...but i still can't adapt to it...
No more promise..even at current relationship also a NO NO..i have nothing else to say other than sorry...Have no idea who should i cry to..who should i tell my problems to...
It's been 2 weeks past..still can't hold back my tears..had mixed feelings..tried to cope with it..had tried so many ways to make myself busy and forget what had happened..
But, i am just to weak to do so...tried to be tough and strong to go through it..But, i fail to do so...
Sleepless night for 2 weeks..can't really sleep well..can't stop thinking..
I am so lost..had no idea what are you thinking and forced u to make things clear which end up caused u bad mood..SORRY...
Other than keep apologizing, nothing i can do..
I need someone, need a shoulder to cry on, to lean against..hope that there is someone cares me..
I am like nobody, felt like no one cares me when i need it..
Once again, im broke down..no matter what happens, nothing gonna change my love for u..as a songs goes...
Had been hurt many times and swear won't put my feet into it again but i did it..bcz of u..bcz of u r special..different from others..
Although it is no longer the same, but i do hope u hold your promise to me as what u told me that night..at least i will feel comfort abit when there is care from u even the situation no longer the same.
I can't figure out why it is so hard to just make a simple promise for me..but to others, it is just a piece of cake for u ... may be i am no longer important.. others might as well deserve it better than me..
I am saying it not because of sensitiveness but from my observation. I can see many things clearly with my bare eyes, or perhaps i just see the cover of a book.. I doubt...
Friends said: Elaine, be strong, time will wash down everything...

TIME...is that what i really need? I hate TIME...obviously, short sem is giving me lotsa time..until it is killing me..im suffocated..
Too much of time for me to think this and that....shit!!!hate it!
Can i just escape from all these nonsense?? Really hope of leaving behind everything...
Can i just leave this inhuman planet?....i hate it so much that i have no more energy to fight over it! I am tired...wanted to leave...

No comments: