Monday, November 9, 2009

Last Day of working!

It's my last day of working, lucky...cuz it is damn boring..sales today is worst than yesterday due to no sampling given out. Bcz both promoter did not inject ATT..
Just a boring day passed, and everything have to back to normal...tomorrow is a same boring day back to Kampar..
Today's boring-ness makes me think lots of stupid things...again, i THINK again!! Can't i just let it go?? *stubborn*
Finished work, supper with mom at Foh Sing, rain heavy suddenly, and we forced to eat under umbrella..whole body got wet..so hope to get sick now...

I am afraid of tomorrow, need to rush assigns and midterm on Tuesday, din study at all..wait to cheat la..
The most scary thing i am afraid of is not all those study matter but only one thing that bothering me...u know, i know..sigh!

Thanks Angie dear for cheering me up..and Saki too! Feel glad to have both sista with me when im down...but i still hardly get over it...

Can feel your tiredness u had..keep feeling farn over many things, have no idea why u will be like that and can't take it easy...May be im d one who caused u like dat...just hope u can be relax abit...

2 weeks passed..and i am still the same, hardly pull myself out of it..feel so speechless...
Moody everyday...crying everyday..feel sad every moment...
What am i doing?? Need to wake up but i can't...

What happen to me tonite? Tears keep rolling down cheek...felt like u dun care me anymore..
Even i dun hope to be just friend, but i have to respect you and accept it...
What the hell happening on earth, i felt so suffer, can i just leave this crucial world?

p/s: Thx to Saki and Angie!

No comments: