Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanks Dearies

Back to Kampar today, fetched by Dad..on the way back to Kampar was raining heavily, and listening to 988.
Heard Cheryl-DJ talks about love stuff, can't hold back my tears and roll on cheek, afraid that dad will saw it. Pretend viewing the scenery along journey.
Reached hostel and unpack my stuff only realise my PC at his place, messaged him plenty of times today but hardly get any reply, called but no answer. Erm, start to think izit avoiding me or what. Nahhh...think too much!!!

So i took a nap to avoid thinking again and again...went dinner with Saki, Nic, MH & Angie...
Reached home then took bathe before going over to collect my pc...
Have weird feeling when saw u, u kinda avoiding me, keep busying and i only sitting there looking at your back. Feel that why u r so cruel to me, can't be just nice to me? But i never blame u....
Find WC chat for 1hr plus to ease my pain then went home.
Same thing happened, cry again...chatting wit both dearies and crying when typing....
Cried till they come to find me and have small talks..sit at basketball court, looking at the sky full of stars...how much i hope tonite u can acc me to lake, at least borrow a shoulder to lean on..
But u were busy, so i dun force u..end up ycha with them and it's gal's talk night...
5 of us walking out to Ghany, erm..kinda danger..and chat till 2 something AM only walk back...
The night is cold..without your hugs..hope u can be with me when i need u...as a friend at least..

Having mid term tmr..Moral test, din touch at all...cheat will do...
Start to busy assign tmr..sigh!! Not in mood to do at all...
Gonna steamboat with classmates tmr night...gain fat lerr!!! >.< plus wallet bleeding.....

p/s: I NEED U

No comments: