Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday...Arggh! Headache...

Early in the morning, Bebe morning called me..so lazy to wake up cz feel so sleepy and tired. But i woke up at the end, right after i woke up, Bebe told me that he can't sleep well through out the whole night because he afraid that he might over slept and forgot to call me up for my appoinment at 1.30pm. Arggh..feel so guilty caused him lack of sleep! Later, my dad's office worker came to fix the cctv stuff. Talk about the cctv, feel so tension and depressed living under such surveillance. Its about noon, i went out early cz afraid that it might be traffic jam due to lunch time. Around 3pm, i reached home but with a severe headache, maybe its due to the hot weather. Take a nap, but its still pain after nap, have no idea but to let it pain. Aiks, no appetite to eat at all but forced by mom to finish the dishes.
Bebe is going out for dinner with his boss tonite, hope he is enjoying the dinner without worrying me. Feel guilty wants him to worry about me all the time.

p/s: Miss u so much....

No comments: