Was doing shopping at Harbour City area with lots of high-end iconic fashion brands around! When we were tired of walking, spotted a boutique selling chocolates. We just look see as they are not cheap and guess what! Macarons *scream* ! Been hunting for some authentic macarons but they always disappoint me (for what I had tried in Malaysia).
Paused for awhile, wondering should we or should we not? Since we were here and these mini colorful creatures were so seducing that we decided to grab them home! I know it was a bit pricey, costing around HKD20 or higher for one piece but it's just once in a blue moon so forget about the price! Just do it!
|A wide array of colorful macarons consisting of various flavors!|
|Macarons Coffret, an ideal gift idea.|
|5 Macarons Coffret (L-R) : Framboise-Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Caramel, Bergamote & Pistachio. A box of 5 pieces miniature delights cost at HKD100.|
1. Macaron Framboise-Raspberry : Milk chocolate and pink biscuit filled with dark chocolate ganache and raspberry pulp.
2. Macaron Passion Fruit : Orange and dark chocolate biscuit. Dark and milk chocolate with passion fruit juice.
3. Macaron Caramel : Bright yellow chocolate biscuit filled with butterscotch and dark chocolate ganache.
4. Macaron Bergamote : Brown red and tea seeds biscuit filled with Earl Grey tea ganache.
5. Macaron Pistachio : Pistachio and dark chocolate biscuit. Dark chocolate ganache and pistachio marzipan.
|Meringue shells were chewy while the interior ganache was great! Tastewise ,it was incredibly good and not not too sweet.|
|Jean-Paul Hevin produces fresh decent macarons besides chocolates.|
|Too colorful to be chomp!|
Boutique Harbour City
Shop 212, Ocean Centre, Harbour City,
(+852) 2735 3268