Monday, July 11, 2011

Clinique Star Tour @ Mid Valley Megamall

On 9th July 2011, I'm lucky to be selected as one of the blogger to participate in Clinique Star Tour 2011. Was looking around in the mall because the location stated it's at MV. Saw a roadshow on ground floor but does not look like it's the star tour thingy. Luckily Clinique Star Tour babes are around, only then found out it was outside the mall, near Coffee Bean. LOL!

So the Star Tour truck is outside of Coffe Bean, near to Secret Recipe. Weather was freaking hot and everyone was melting! I wonder will my make up get screw under such burning hot weather, luckily the truck was well furnished and with installed air conditioner and fan as well to cool down everyone. 

Pictures do the talk!
Clinique Star Tour truck!

Ready for your star treatment?

Upon registration, collected my voucher worth RM35 from Irene. For walk in ladies, you will have to pay RM35 to purchase a voucher and receive star-like treatment!

Clinique 3-step skin analysis & prepping! The staff removed my make up and cleanse my skin. Applied toner & moisturizer on my face and I'm freshened up!

Each staff is busy with own duties.




It's my turn! Naked skin ready for make up!

Foundation, concealer, eye shadow palette, blusher, loose powder, mascara, eye liner, lip gloss, etc.

Still in progress! I looked like a full time house-wife! LOL!

Voila! What do I look like? Drop me comments!

Special thanks here to Catherine, the make-up artist who paint put make-ups on my face. She is good and very detailing doing the make-up for me. As I notice other participants that is far behind me went for the photoshoot and I am still in the make-up progress. Thanks you Catherine! You did great make-ups! 

Done photo shooting! Hop over to door gift booth to collect my door gifts!

Door gift of skin care products are selected base on your skin type! So no worries on getting products that does not suit your skin. 

Door gift worth RM130 in a white color Clinique woven bag! 

So this is what we have in the woven bag! 

CLEO Mag July issue! 

Clinique 3-step skin care system with sun block and mascara! Plus, MIKO GALERE voucher worth RM30!

CLEO mag July issue comes with 2 free gift! Wow!

Kotex New Fresh Plus Liners & New Sunsilk Weather Defense Light Cream!

What are you waiting for? You can get all the above with just RM35! Catch Clinique Star Tour at your nearest location! 

Look for the next location if you missed the one in Mid Valley Megamall!

Thank you Irene from Avante for inviting me to experience this makeover & thanks to Clinique Star Tour team too!
Read this if you want more info on this event or click HERE to check out the latest updates!

No comments: