Monday, April 25, 2011

Mom's Home Bake

Hellooooo readers, sorry for the late updates here, been busy with my FYP & exam soon! Will try to update more whenever I'm free! *finger-crossed* 

Mom texted me that she baked Lemon Cheesecake and Chicken Pie! They are my all time favorite, I mean home baked ones. It's been awhile since our last baking together, hmmm, when I was in secondary schooling? Aww that's long time ago! Called her up and she tempted me with those yummies!! How sad that I can't savour them now :(

Mom uploaded them to Facebook! Gosh, can't stop salivating! Anyways, mom promised she will bake them for me once I'm done with my exams! How nice~ 

Here's some photos *drool drool*:
Mom's signature Chicken Pie. The fillings is AWESOME! Pastry is great!! Baked to perfection!

Lemon Cheesecake. The base is made of crunched cookies and with some lemon zest and juice, you won't feel jelak having it all alone!

And mom baked a big ones. *share some with me lar mommy*

Want to get a piece? ^.^
*Picture credits: Dad

Till then, stay up for more post!

Love, 
Elaine
~xoxo~



No comments: