Sunday, February 6, 2011

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX Reviewed!

Along with growing ages, ones skin texture changed accordingly. I used to have oily skin till combination and today I am having a super dry skin except T-zone area. Most part of my face skin are suffering from dehydration especially the hair line area. At times, it dries up till skin peeled! That is serious because it becomes red and itchy, rashes all around! Imagine that happen on your skin, no one will like their skin to be in such condition especially the females!

Has been trying a lot of different products and brands to cure/solve the problem but many times, result turns out to be not so satisfying. Until lately, I found my RESCUER!! And it gives me fabulous result after twice application! Yes, I only used it for TWO times after purchase and I have supple and moisturized skin since then! 

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX 80ml

Used 2 times and I got the AMAZING RESULT! 

It comes with a free spatula! For hygiene conscious, please use the provided spatula.

Texture : Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation. Suitable FOR ALL SKIN TYPES!

How? (For best results)
1. Cleanse your face with your daily cleanser.
2. Apply toner/emulsion/lotion.
3. Then, apply serum/essence. 
4. Apply an appropriate amount of Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX Mask over the face and massage till it fully absorb into your skin. (use the spatula to spoon out the amount you want, avoiding spoiling the whole jar)
5. Tadaa! You're done! Go to bed and wash it the next morning when you wake up!

*Verdict: Use it once every two days if you are suffering from severe dehydration. After one or two weeks, use it twice a week to maintain a supple and moisturized skin. 

It's simple and easy to use. No worries, it is non-sticky upon full absorption!  

Effect : My skin now feels supple, soft, moisturized and hydrated than ever! I love the baby skin feeling every time I touch it, it is smooth and soft! I dare you to touch my bare skin w/o any make ups if you don't believe this. I hearted this sleeping mask so much as it leaves my skin hydrated all day long! *toink toink!*

Where to buy?
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX is available at any authorized Laneige counter nationwide. Priced at RM100 for 80ml.

~xoxo~

No comments: