Thursday, January 13, 2011

My "SEACRET" to Beautiful Skin

A lot of friends has been saying I have smooth radiant looking skin, asking how I did that *self-praise? puked*. It's been years of listening to that but I still being very persistent that I do not have any great skin at all! Probably am a picky person and quibbled alot, dissatisfying with what I have in life. Recently, probably due to my not-so-healthy lifestyle, I suffered from a severe dehydration! Luckily I have SEACRET with me *grin*.

Anyway, let's talk about how I get/maintain my skin in good condition! 
Voila! My SEACRET to beautiful looking skin! 

This is a body lotion from Seacret with minerals from the dead sea.It is actually a souvenir gift from Mom,bought from Australia. I am using the Rimon(Pomegranate) body lotion which suits all skin types. 

What is Pomegranate?
A pomegranate is the fruit of a bush native to the Middle East region, although it is also grown commercially in California and other areas with similar climates.It is about the size of an orange, with a yellowish shell that turns a rich red color as it matures. Inside the inedible husk are individual cells containing seed kernels. Each seed is surrounded by a juice-filled sac, which is pressed out during processing. It is the juice of the pomegranate which interests most cooks and health food enthusiasts.It has antioxidants properties which are believed to protect the body's cells from the damaging effects of free radicals found in oxygen.

Rimon(Pomegranate) was first used for healing by the Egyptian Pharaohs, is a powerful antioxidant, helping protect the skin against environmental damage and promoting healthier, younger looking skin.

This lotion basically is a hydrating balm that instantly absorbed by the skin and provides a smooth, healthy look. This unique combination of Dead Sea minerals together with natural ingredients immediately replenishes the skin's hydration to its optimum level and leaves the skin relaxed, supple, silky soft and radiant all day.

How it works?
Apply a small amount in your hands and massage into your skin until absorbed. For best results apply after shower/bath. Use it at least twice a day for better result.

Visit  http://www.seacretspa.com.au for more information. 

Love,
Elaine
~xoxo~

No comments: