Monday, September 27, 2010

Peacy Monday ♥

Creme Brulee Macchiato
It's been 2 months since my last cup of coffee from Starbucks. Since I am having my semester break, dropped by to fill up my leisure time. Met up with Alex and thanks for the cup. Tried the new coffee-> Creme Brulee Macchiato. A bit of disappointment as the taste is kinda weird to me, prolly they are using dark caramel, the black thingy on the top coating. After all, I still prefer the original Caramel Macchiato.

Was craving over cheese cake, has been awhile since my last piece. Grabbed myself a piece of Mandarin Carrot Cake. One bite tells you how nice it is...This rich and moist spice cake, full of grated carrot and toasted nuts, has great flavor, especially when covered with a tangy and sweet flavored cream cheese frosting. Plus, I love it when nom on the crunchy walnut *psst, it's in big bits* .
Mandarin Carrot Cake

Awww, I always love this kind of single moment. Online from Starbucks, sit there for a couple of hours, looking at beautiful peoples and blog from Starbucks. Enjoy the peace and tranquility here. Staffs are good and polite enough, I never complain on their service before. I am a very particular person and perfectionist, I will complain and criticize alot if I do not like it. Gonna drop by again before going back to the dead town. 
p/s: Simply loves the peaceful environment in Starbucks. Another day of misses..

No comments: