Friday, July 23, 2010

Shines in the Dark

It's a moody day for me, have no idea why this happens to me. Anyway, had my daily routine as usual, went for class and get home for nap, etc.

Had dinner with the juniors again, yeah...thanks to the food haunt leader-Son. It has been three days in a row having dinner with these juniors. They are shy and kinda stress at first to have a meal with me, a senior and moreover Ray's sis. Anyway, I enjoyed my meal and time spend with them. 

Happy Birthday to Ivan Ngai, one of bro's bestie. Thanked Ivan for inviting us over to try out his mom's home baked Tiramisu cake. It was an awesome one! Oh ya, Ivan's mom is an updated lady having her own food blog and facebook. *Never underestimate MOMS*  Click here for more information on home baked cakes.

Had a great night chatting with the juniors full with laughter and joy. Glad that bro's friend did not feel the stress with my exist there anymore. It is kinda weird and stressful when the kids feel stress with me over there, somehow thank you for respecting me as Ray's sister. I do enjoy every moment with you guys. 
Thanks to my dear son for the stories and jokes, at least it lightens up my day from the dark...
murderer? fruit knife?..*grin*

Here's some quotations for sharing:
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
"A faithful friend is a treasure in life. Friends are the sunshine of life."

No comments: