Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Up In The Air

Watched another movie named "Up In The Air" directed by Jason Reitman. It was a nice movie that I would love to watch it again after "Valentine's Day".
Up In The Air

The story's tagline-> "The story of a man ready to make a connection".

Here is a short summary of this movie: With a job that has him traveling around the country firing people, Ryan Bingham leads an empty life out of a suitcase, until his company does the unexpected: ground him.

For a full plot summary, Click Here.
To know more on the synopsis, Click Here.

This is the second movie that makes me falls into it over again. No doubt, the movie's story line goes as if it is reflecting my future-to-be. And Ryan Bingham's life somehow reflected the life that I always wanted to be in future.

Starring/Casts:
George Clooney (Ryan Bingham)
Vera Farmiga (Alex Goran)
Anna Kendrick (Natalie Keener)

I Up In The Air
Align Center

No comments: