Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ipoh Trip

Am back to Ipoh since my last trip which is CNY. One month plus didn't come back. Missing everyone in Ipoh. Unfortunately, all the yum char session canceled due to many reason. Can't meet them till I finish my internship. *sob sob*

Anyway, had great meal at granny's place and accompany her chit chat non-stop for few hours.
Had my facial treatment and body massage back in Ipoh. Hmm, still i miss pedicure and manicure. Gotta do in on my own to save money.

Had a great Saturday night with Alex, Lai, Sam, Ah Ling and my two macho buddies @ Lush.
But suffer from dehydration back to Ipoh. Skin was damn dry and lack of sleep....Only sleep less than 4hrs and wake up early next morning for "Ching Ming". A day which the family pay a respect to the ancestor.

I feel exhausted now and waiting to go back KL, another Monday blue tomorrow. Hopefully it is a great week ahead. Counting down, 2 more weeks to go and say ciaoz to KL life.. will miss it especially hang outs with friends. Thank you for all my friends in KL who take care of me alot! Much appreciated...<3

Till then, take a short nap first..Zzzz

No comments: