Thursday, October 28, 2010

Date @ Pasta Zanmai Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang

*Late update

Had my late birthday treat at Pasta Zanmai, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang. It's been years I never step into Subang area. Has been hearing alot of people talking about the new mall at Subang and at last I made it to pay a visit to this new mall.

It looks huge from the outside and design was good enough with contemporary interior. Walked along the ground floor, noticed there are alot of people doing their weekend shopping with families. Each of the eateries are FULL HOUSE! Wondering other places branches having the same problem as well? Or perhaps the area is in housing area, that's why families dine at this new mall.

Reached Pasta Zanmai and as usual, queue up again. Wrote down our name and we need to wait for 30mins for a seat, so we shopped around. I took less than 30mins and finished walking around the mall. Found out that retail outlets are clutter and mixed. It looks messy to me as the management did not organize well each floor shall have what categories of retail outlets. Anyway, it is a normal shopping complex same as other malls which having the same brands such as Sasa, Charles & Keith, Vincci, etc. Nothing catch my eye or prolly am still having sick which caused me don't have the mood for shopping. By the way, Maxis line was a real bad in the mall where you barely receive any signal, hard to make calls even text messages.

Well, walked back to Pasta Zanmai and got our table. Since the shop name is Pasta Zanmai, I assume that their signature dish would be the pasta(s). So I am giving a try on their pasta and ordered foods showed below:
Green Tea which is unlimited refill
Kaki Mentaiyaki RM9 (Oct Special) 
Oyster was fresh enough, people like me who does not take raw oyster love it after taking this.
My favorite Skewed Scallop. Sweet and juicy! Yums!
Grilled Eel with egg on the rice. Kinda disappointed as the egg looks yack! 
Tempura Pasta
Both grilled eel rice and tempura pasta comes in a set meal.
My Salmon Pasta 
I ordered a boiled salmon instead of raw ones.

Ordered Clam Miso Soup as well *forgot to take pic* . Overall, the food was nice with satisfying service. But, we can't finish up the food. Even my plate was a small portion ones, I can't finish it. *Sorry*

Pasta Zanmai, Empire Shopping Gallery
Lot LG 33, Lower Ground Floor, 
Empire Shopping Gallery, 
Jln SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor.

Daily Business Hour : 10AM-10PM

Contact : 03-5637 1910

Food : 6/10
Service : 7/10
Pricing : 6/10
Ambiance : 6/10

p/s: Thanks dear for the meal!

No comments: