Friday, July 2, 2010

It's all about Uni

People, it's Thursday and it is 1st July 2010! Another day approaching to the end of a week. Time flies, it's the fifth week of this semester!!

Well, has been flooded with assignments, discussions, meetings, etc. It's a tough final year as expected, bearing with 7 subjects (inclusive of FYP & PR Campaign). Alot to cope with and it is crucial to have a good time management. Guess I have to limit/cut down my outings and gatherings with friends. *sob*
Yet, I still need to do alot of readings for improvement and self-enhancement. More importantly, is to brain storm ideas for one of my subject and PR Campaign. *big sigh* 

Realized that choosing UTAR is a big mistake! In fact, it is a big disappointment to myself and to my parents as well. UTAR no longer having that good reputation like those days. Everything is sucks!*sorry to use this jargon word*.
Poor management, limited parking space, limited library materials, poor tutors, etc. It might sound funny to you but this is the truth, a tutor so-called him/herself a master/PHD holder with a poor command of english *worse than my 5 years old cousin*. I am not saying that I have a good command of english and no offense! By the way, am not trying to be racist but this is another true story. A Chinese tutor tutoring in an english subject, but the language spelled out from him/her was a direct translated English from Mandarin. Another Malay tutor called himself/herself a PHD student, being blur all the time and having a poor english as well. It is a shame for such middle age educated adult to have such serious grammar mistake in English! Ending up, both of them used their mother tongue when doing explanation to the students.

No comments: