Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simple Updates

Hi peeps! It's been a week since my last update. Let's have some close updates about me for the past few days.^.^

Well, had been busy with work loads as a uni student. Parents flew to OZ, mom mailed me every single day, updating me about her two weeks OZ trip with dad! *envious* Wonder shall I hit the OZ as my next destination in life? Getting a PR over there or just make it as one of my vacation destination?

Next thing, I had been playing with DSLR with Nicholas a.k.a Son Son. It's interesting and fun when the results of the shooting shows a nice one, with clear and sharp shots. Simply falls in love with DSLR..woot woot!! Happened to be Nic's model with Char Char at the park, pop into a kid at the playground. Have some fun with snap shots before the down pours.
Like this shot but I'm way too blur..:PMy lovely i-REad A cute kid came and take pic with me

I was in the midst of choosing which model of DSLR best suits me, for a new learner. I'll put quality as my priority before price. Get some advice from a pro photographer->Ray, understand from him that get a better one rather a basic ones, so you don't have to worry about upgrades in future. Shall be getting one sooner or later, Nikon D300S/Nikon D90?

Went for another movie this month which is now showing in the cinema, a movie that brought me back to my childhood days->Toy Story 3. It is a funny yet nice one to watch. It reminds me of the toys I had when I was a kid. Hmm, wonder where had I keep those toys? Suddenly miss the toys I had, probably it's in the trash bin after so many years.
Woody & the gang!

No comments: