Thursday, September 24, 2009

Untitled #3

Human goes through many things in life, anyhow will still feel tired someday, cuz we are just a normal human being, not any robot or machine. Someday, we still need to recharge ourself.

Who am i, im wondering....
I am those who just know how to console, cheer up and give advice to people. But not to myself.
Fail in that..obviously, no matter how hard try to tell myself everything will be fine, but can't stop thinking or tearing down..
Even with supports and advice from friends, it just can't cover what i will feel. How i feel. ...
I really hope, deep in my heart, hoping badly that i will still have what i want, still be with what i hope to be with...still be myself...
Not to ignore changes in life, as changes come naturally, it's a fact which can't be changed. We need to update to ourself to the latest trend, one of the changes we need to make it in our everyday life.

Yeah...human do change in their life, but changes can be those that won't affect much to others as well as to their own. Happiness will still exist after change, after everything.....
This is life...where stress, tiredness, pressure..will comes eventually..it might be something that human can control it, but sometimes it just intrude to human's life, and no one can with hold that. So, why not just let it intrude to our life, just once in a while...Think in a positive way, may be it will lead you to a better tomorrow or something special comes at your door step...

As a human being, go through different stages of life, and here i am, going through tough days in university, although really can't stand it and wanna quit it but i can't do so. Gotta think of others and myself too. Shouldn't be i wasted whole year here and quit now, why don't think positively, tell ownself, everything will be fine. Time pass this fast, just few steps to go, and there you go, you can explore more in future. Study for your own sake.

I do feel tired too...everyone feel tired of their life everyday, but life still goes on until the day we need to say goodbye. But for now, I want to strive for the things i want in my life, and i will not give up easily. No matter how hard it will be, being rejected for how many times...still i will hold firm to my principle..I won't let you go. No matter you are a subject or object, "YOU" as what I defined, is an important thing in my life. Changes can't just grab you away from me, it is not a selfish thought, it's just a "need" for me. Not a "want"....

p/s: erm, am i crapping again??

2 comments:

KaylaChew said...

i will support in anyway!!=]
and u can do it!

Elaine said...

thx Saki..
thx for supporting..
same to u too!